Welcome to my blog.

Thank you for following my journey. My name is Marjorie and I am morbidly obese. I have battled with my weight my whole life. I have had ups and downs yet I refuse to give up. Join me on my journey to claiming my body back. Is going to be a long road.


Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Finding My New Normal

"Never look back. If Cinderella went to pick up her shoe
she would not have become a Princess"

 It has been a long time since I wrote something on my blog. I have so much to say but do not know where to start! First of all I will be 100% honest with my readers. One of the reasons why  I stopped entering anything in my blog, is because my husband's  family members  want nothing to do with us in fact they have disowned  us and yet I know they continue to check back  to see if I have entered anything on my blog. And they read it and follow my weight loss journey!, which to me is very twisted.  If they choose not to have anything to do with me why are they interested in what goes on in my life?
Today I decided that I am not going to let anyone stop me from reaching out to others and doing what I love the best..and that is to help someone through my blog and Facebook page!
 I will not waste more of my time talking about people that really do not matter in my life. The only thing I wish I could do is block the haters but  with Blogger.com  you can not  do it. It really sucks but ..oh well what do you do?!!

Anyways moving on to better things., lot's has happened since I was last here. Dean and I have moved back to Canada. Our two years in Cedar City were very interesting to say the least, but we would not change it for the world! We met some wonderful people and made friends that I know I will have  for a life time!. One of the many  reasons for coming back to Canada was for me to be close to my dear Mother who I adore. She has an illness called  Lupus and she has not been doing well at all. My mother has always been one of my best friends( besides my sweet husband )and I would hate to be far from her if anything would happen to her!
Being away from Canada and dealing with all the garbage, and pain Deans family  put us through it  really affected  my my weight loss . In fact that just killed my spirit in such a way that I was so stressed out that I gained a lot of weight back! ...But now I am willing to find my new me. Give myself a chance to heal and begin my journey of weight loss all over again.  I am so bless to have such a wonderful husband who loves me unconditionally! He has been by my side no matter how big or small I been! I know I can do it all over again and I am thankful for new beginning and second chances.
 The day I became Canadian!

 One a good note Dean and I have a beautiful little place which we call it our love nest here in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. We continue to strive to live good lives. Our little Kasper (dog) continues to be the center of our lives giving us unconditional love.
It has been a blessing living  close to my wonderful parents which love us and accept us with our short comings. How bless I am to have them and I will be eternally grateful for all the love, support they give my sweet husband. Oh before I forget I need to share this wonderful news.......I finally became Canadian Citizen, YOOHOO!!! What an honor  is to be part of such a great and wonderful nation. 
I have few plans for the future and one of them is to go back and visit my Country of birth which is Chile. I will be taking a trip with my mother hopefully in a years time. So I have to work really hard to lose the weight I have gained.
 I promise to be more active in writing on my blog in fact I will be posting something  next week. And that is my promise to you all. Thank you for those of you who keep checking back every week to see if there are new postings. Thank you  for your messages of support and your never ending love.  It means the world to me. Please feel free to leave me your comments and send me emails.
 The new me!

 I will leave you with a though. Life might  push you down and you  may fall many times and people are going to hurt you but what matters the most is to get up and keep going and never give up!! That is exactly what I will do!!
Till next time!
Be kind to your self:)

No comments: