Welcome to my blog.

Thank you for following my journey. My name is Marjorie and I am morbidly obese. I have battled with my weight my whole life. I have had ups and downs yet I refuse to give up. Join me on my journey to claiming my body back. Is going to be a long road.


Saturday, February 12, 2011

Lemon and Water my two new best friends!


" The only way to keep your health is to eat what don't you want, drink what you don't like and do what you'd rather not"


Have you had your lemon water today?

  I have found that when I drink few glasses of lemon water a day, I feel so much better. Here are few reasons why you should drink lemon water.
  • Lemons are antibacterial.
  • Lemons help you loose weight.
  • Lemon water can help with digestion, heartburn and bloating.
  • Lemon water can cleanse and revitalize the liver and kidneys.
  • Lemon juice contains calcium, magnesium and potassium and can cleanse the skin.
  • Hot Lemon water can relive cold and flu symptoms and provide Vitamin C.
When was the last time you had a glass of lemon water?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Going to try the lemon water. I enjoy your heartfelt, inspiring blog.

Anonymous said...

Going to try the lemon water. I enjoy your heartfelt,inspiring blog.