Welcome to my blog.

Thank you for following my journey. My name is Marjorie and I am morbidly obese. I have battled with my weight my whole life. I have had ups and downs yet I refuse to give up. Join me on my journey to claiming my body back. Is going to be a long road.


Thursday, April 21, 2011

HEALTHY BODY... HAPPY HEART!

"Determination today leads to sucess tomorrow"

Here are some smart tips that have helped me with my weight loss.
  •  Plan your grocery shopping.
  •  If you know you have a busy day, plan ahead
  •   If you’re headed to a party, munch on a healthy snack first.
  •  Brush your teeth after every
 meal. This will send a clear signal to your brain that the meal is over.
  •  Make sure to get enough sleep. Being over tired ca be a trigger for snacking and over eating.
  • Eat until you feel satisfied not until you feel stuffed
  •  Use Vegetable and Chicken broth instead of butter or oil.
  •  Don’t multitask while you eat. Pay attention and enjoy the food you take in.
  • When sitting down at a restaurant start the meal with a glass of water.
  • Wait  15 minutes to eat something you think you want to eat. If you still thinkinng about it 15 minutes later, you really want it, other wise it was a passinng urge.

" The science behind weight loss is simple. You need to burn more calories than you take in."

2 comments:

deansblog said...

This is a great blog. Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

I am totally going to start following your tips!
Love your Blog. xoxoox
You rock Auntie