"Determination today leads to sucess tomorrow"
Here are some smart tips that have helped me with my weight loss.
- Plan your grocery shopping.
- If you know you have a busy day, plan ahead
- If you’re headed to a party, munch on a healthy snack first.
- Brush your teeth after every
meal. This will send a clear signal to your brain that the meal is over.
- Make sure to get enough sleep. Being over tired ca be a trigger for snacking and over eating.
- Eat until you feel satisfied not until you feel stuffed
- Use Vegetable and Chicken broth instead of butter or oil.
- Don’t multitask while you eat. Pay attention and enjoy the food you take in.
- When sitting down at a restaurant start the meal with a glass of water.
- Wait 15 minutes to eat something you think you want to eat. If you still thinkinng about it 15 minutes later, you really want it, other wise it was a passinng urge.
" The science behind weight loss is simple. You need to burn more calories than you take in."