Welcome to my blog.

Thank you for following my journey. My name is Marjorie and I am morbidly obese. I have battled with my weight my whole life. I have had ups and downs yet I refuse to give up. Join me on my journey to claiming my body back. Is going to be a long road.


Sunday, May 26, 2013

I AM BACK!


Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.”

~Confucius~


197 POUNDS GONE!!

Hello everyone..It has been a long time since I was last here, but finally I am back. I had to deactivate my blog account due to some harassment I was receiving.  To say the least life has been very interesting.
All is well now...!! and I am happy to report to all of you that I am still continuing  on my weight loss journey.
It has been a struggle, but I know that as long as I don't give up I will be okay! You are all probably wondering how much I have lost.......(drum roll please..!!!) 197 pounds.
First of all my husband and hairy son (kasper our puppy) have move to Utah, USA to attend university!!! yes we are miles away from home...(a big no no for me).. I have missed my dear family so much and as you know I am an emotional eater!! so my weight has been up and down, however I will not give up!.

Dean and I left Canada, at the end of  December. We drove 21 hours with our puppy. To say the least our trip was full of excitement and trials, but after a week we left  our home back in Moose Jaw, we crossed the border! (hallelujah)!
When we arrived Cedar city http://www.utah.com/cedarcity/ 
Dean asked me .."So honey what do you think of Cedar city?"I looked at him and started to cry. I told him I miss home!!! Everything seemed so different from back home and just knowing I was so far from my mama,and family it just broke my heart. I can honestly say that I am starting to enjoy it here more each day.


 Here are my two boys 5 days after we arrived in Cedar city. We were going for a walk! January 2013.

Thank God for the Internet, face time, texts, phone calls, emails, oh and of course Facebook!!! I often wonder how people used to be apart from their families and not have the technology we have today!..Anyways Dean and I talk to my family everyday either on the phone or via Internet. My sweet mom came to see us in March for one week and that was the best birthday gift any girl could ask for!! My mom is not doing to well, she has Lupus and most of the time she is in a lot of pain, so having her here was an amazing gift to Dean and I.


 While my mama was visiting we did a lot of shopping. Here we are at Walmart..


 Dean and have met some wonderful people that have become like family already. Americans are very friendly people, at least here in Utah they are. 
 Well my friends I will continue writing this coming week. Hope you can visit my facebook page. I have over 8,000 followers! My page is "Fat talk. losing 300 pounds

                           Remember to think healthy!



No comments: